If you are a geek and wants to explore the world of innovation, then come join our crazy and dynamic team.
We work on amazing projects with great technologies!
How to Apply
- Send your resume at [email protected]
- Follow our Facebook page:
- And Share the job opening:
- Subscribe to our Newsletter:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience developing with Android Studio and Android SDK required.
- Experience in creating and maintaining apps for Android mobile devices.
- Skills in developing native apps for android tablets.
- Experience interfacing with remote data and managing significant local device storage essential.
- Experience developing user interfaces according to required designs a must.
- Must have experience in using open source technologies
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Report development updates, issues and resolution encountered in the project.
- Communicate with Stakeholders and clients relating to the project.
We offer a complete set of training during the first period of the employment. It will be an incredible opportunity to learn extremelly fast new languages, new technologies and new methodologies.
Get ready to learn a lot.