If you are a geek and wants to explore the world of innovation, then come join our crazy and dynamic team.
We work on amazing projects with great technologies!
How to Apply
- Send your resume at [email protected]
- Follow our Facebook page:
- And Share the job opening:
- Subscribe to our Newsletter:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Great experience with modern web development technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, LESS, SaaS, responsive design and popular frameworks
- Real experience in building full web applications in AngularJS or similar (examples will be asked)
- Experience in Redux, Flux or similar design pattern.
- Must have experience in using open source technologies
Nice to have:
- Working experience with VueJS 2.0 (If not they must need to know about, differences and added features and functions)
- NodeJS backends
- Working with Vagrant, Ubuntu, Debian or other Linux Packages
- Design and build advanced applications for the Web platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Report development updates, issues and resolution encountered in the project.
- Communicate with Stakeholders and clients relating to the project.
We offer a complete set of training during the first period of the employment. It will be an incredible opportunity to learn extremelly fast new languages, new technologies and new methodologies.
Get ready to learn a lot.